Volunteering at camp affords you the unique opportunity to grow your leadership skills while having fun with scouts. Volunteers are an important part of the camp experience for the girls attending camp – the number of campers we can have at camp is completely dependent on the number of volunteer leaders we have helping. Thank you for considering becoming a volunteer!
Volunteer Registration is closed for this year. We will open registration for adults for next year in the Fall!
Registration for Masterful Makers volunteers is open now! Volunteers for day camp must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Be registered with Girl Scouts as a troop volunteer, with a completed background check two month before camp starts ***
- Be able to attend 2 out of 5 camp training meetings: 6/2 and 6/30 3pm – 5pm at the Cross of Christ Church in Broomfield, 7/21 1pm – 5pm Metzger Farm, 7/28 3pm – 5pm Cross of Christ Church or camp location. (7/21 and 7/28 are preferred)
- Make pre-camp calls to the girls and families in your unit to answer questions they may have about camp
- Obtain a shirt of your unit’s color
- Be able to attend a post-camp meeting on Thursday August 22 from 6:30pm – 8pm in Broomfield
- Pay for your scout to attend camp, which will be refunded at the end of camp
- Be able to attend camp from 8:15 am – 4:00 pm July 29 – August 2
- Be responsible for checking the girls of your unit in and out every day
- Be willing to work with a group of girls and allow the PA or PAI in your group to run or help run activities
- Be willing to come up with activities on your own if extra time is available
- Join the Facebook group for this camp to post pictures and share information
- Be ready to follow the Girl Scout Promise and Law and be a role model to everyone at camp
We know it’s a lot to ask, and unfortunately if you cannot meet these requirements we will not be able to have you as a volunteer at camp. If everything above looks good, and you agree to the dates, times and responsibilities, please apply below:
Click Below for the appropriate form:
Needed now: Adult Volunteer Info form
Health History – needed one month before camp. Email a pdf of your form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Adult Health History form
*** Our camp may pay the fees for you to be background checked and registered if you are not already. We will reimburse you after camp with proof of payment.